Media Alert: Cadence to Showcase Latest PCB Design Tools at PCB West 2015
SAN JOSE, Calif., 09 Sep 2015
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) plans to feature its latest scalable OrCAD® and Allegro® technologies at PCB West 2015 in booth #406 from September 15-17, 2015, in Santa Clara, Calif.
Cadence® is scheduled to hold demonstrations and presentations in its booth highlighting new technology offerings including:
- OrCAD Engineering Data Management (EDM) 2.0, the latest version of the PCB engineering data management tool that offers full OrCAD design data versioning capabilities, allowing users to manage iterations and revisions of OrCAD design files without having to leave the native OrCAD user interface
- Allegro 16.6-2015 products and features such as the Allegro PCB Designer Manufacturing Option, which provides a design-for-manufacture (DFM) signoff checker and a unique PCB fabrication plus a panel documentation editor to shorten documentation time up to 80 percent over traditional methods
- High-speed enabled PCB designer professional configurations in the OrCAD 30th anniversary release 16.6-2015
- Allegro and OrCAD PCB productivity toolbox option that reduces the implementation time of many complex editing tasks
- Expansion of the OrCAD platform’s product creation solutions such as OrCAD Sigrity™ ERC, OrCAD Engineering Data Management and OrCAD Capture Constraint System
- Auto-interactive technologies that cut high-speed signal optimization time up to 80 percent
Cadence is also scheduled to deliver several speaking sessions to discuss new technology developments and how they can help solve today’s complex PCB and IC packaging challenges. The Cadence speaking sessions are:
- Power Delivery Network Design for PCB Designers: Tuesday, September 15, 11:00am – 12:00pm PT, John Carney, staff application engineer
- Techniques to Route and Tune Advanced Interfaces in 1/4th the Time: Tuesday, September 15, 4:00pm – 5:00pm PT, Michael Catrambone, principal product engineer, Allegro technologies
- Replacing IDF with IDX Baseline Flow: Wednesday, September 16, 9:00am – 10:00am PT, Ed Acheson, principal product engineer
- An Update on Design Data Transfer Using IPC-2581: Wednesday, September 16, 10:00am – 11:00am PT, Hemant Shah, product marketing group director for the Custom IC and PCB group
To register for the conference, please visit http://www.pcbwest.com.
PCB West 2015 is on September 15-17, 2015.
Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif.
Cadence is located in booth #406.
Cadence is also planning to have representatives in the IPC-2581 Consortium’s booth #610.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today’s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.