OrCAD 30th Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) Official Rules
OrCAD 30th Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) Official Rules
This Contest is open to anyone who are at least 18 years old and who are logging onto the Internet from within their country of residence. By submitting an entry form you certify that you are eligible to enter and agree to be bound by these rules.
No purchase is necessary to win. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Prize:  Beats Solo 2 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Red (Retail Value: $299.95 each).
How to Enter.
Post your OrCAD related story, experience or image between April 21, 2015, and July 30, 2015 on OrCAD 30th Anniversary Facebook Event page located at https://www.facebook.com/events/1008966089116485/, you will have the chance to enter a sweepstakes to win a Beats Solo 2 Wireless On-Eear Headphone. The sweepstake is open to all residents globally. The deadline for entry is July 30, 2015. Be sure to reply by the deadline to enter into the sweepstake.
All winners must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these rules in order to qualify for the prize. By electing to participate in the Contest, you represent that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth in the Official Rules. Limit one entry per person. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone submitting multiple entries.
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules. The Contest is sponsored and administered by the Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned
- Contest is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, or modify Contest in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Contest will begin on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 5 a.m. EST and will end on Friday, July 30, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Eligibility. Individuals who are employees, officers or directors of the Sponsor, or its affiliates, and subsidiaries, and the individuals' children, parents, spouses, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase is necessary.
- Selection of winner. There will be one drawing, with one winner Winners will be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received on the day of the drawing. The drawing will be held on or about July 31, 2014 in San Jose, CA. The winner need not be present to win. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, voice, and likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. The Contest winner will be notified via email. All decisions are final and binding. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. The prizewinner may be posted at www.cadence.com.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- Other conditions. Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors (collectively, “Sponsoring Parties”) are not responsible for and will not be liable for; (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible entries; (II) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Contest, or from participation in the Contest; (VI) any failure of the website during the Contest Period, including any telephone problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of traffic congestion on the internet or at the website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any material related to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest; or (VII) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Contest.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold the Sponsoring Parties harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, taxes, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, use or misuse of any prize, defamation or invasion of privacy. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prizes awarded.
- Resolution of disputes. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest you agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest San Jose, CA; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. You waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Contest), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California without regard to California choice of law rules.