Subscribe to Newsletter and Download
eBook | PDN:
Gives Your Board Life
Power Delivery is the Core Driving Source of a Board
Power Integrity analysis is more important than ever. Product trends continue to demand reduced form factor, while requiring even more power to support our always-on, always-connected lives. See how you can design with confidence knowing your PDN is up to the task and keep your products humming smoothly.
Higher-speed signals result in Increased PI Concerns
Need to address decoupling at system level,not device by device
important to catch issues early.
Re-spin cost time and money.
What You Will Learn From This eBook
- Design trends driving the importance of PDN analysis
- What are the differences between DC and AC power loss
- Common PDN challenges such as power planes fusing, resonance, and voltage ripple and how to identify and solve them
- How to identify and optimize decoupling capacitor count and placement
- How a design-driven PDN approach can save you time, prevent errors, and keep your designs running smoothly
Subscribe to Newsletter Now and Receive an eBook
In addition to your eBook, you'll receive our monthly newsletter with industry news and trends. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the link at the bottom of the email.