OrCAD Academic Program
OrCAD is committed to offering everything you need to be successful in today’s competitive job environment. The OrCAD Academic Program provides students, educators, and research clubs with a complete suite of design and analysis tools to learn, teach, and create electronic hardware.
Free OrCAD Software for Students
You can build the skills you need for the real world or finish that school project you’re working on.
- Prepare yourself for an exciting career in electronics design and engineering
- Use the same tools industry leaders are using
- Display your creativity and have fun working on personal hobby projects
- OrCAD academic program is available on windows
- Virtual machines not supported for academic program
- Valid academic email required
- Please complete your submission in english to ensure fast processing
- Please allow up to 30 days from submission to recieve your license
- Any questions regarding the acadmeic program, contact your local Cadence channel partner (find your local partner)
Professional Tools for the Whole Campus
Enable entire classes and departments to train on the same tools professionals use.
- Apply engineering theory to create real-world designs
- Ensure your students are prepared to enter the modern workplace
- Establish your institution as a leading educator in electronics
Solve Tomorrow’s Challenges
Get a leg up in your next competition with
- Accelerate development from prototype to production
- Master the tools and workflows professionals use
- Showcase your talents and get noticed by the industry